This week’s article is brought to you by FF Red Devil. If your squad is getting a little stale but you are waiting for the next wildcard to rejuvenate your squad, you can consider the Free Hit chip. Here is our suggestion for a free hit squad based on this week’s fixtures. We expect Liverpool and Man City to continue their excellent form although they are travelling this week. Everton, Man United and Wolves have very winnable games at home.
- Pickford, EVE (£4.9) – Home game versus Cardiff who is struggling to score goals. A good bet for clean sheet.
- Hart, BUR (£4.5) – Likely to secure a back to back clean sheet with Newcastle visiting
- Dunk, BHA (£4.5) – He seems to be in goal scoring form. We fancy him to score again!
- Keane, EVE (£5.0) – Likely clean sheet with a chance for an odd goal.
- Doherty, WOL (£4.9) – Slight injury doubt but he can generate good attacking returns.
- Alexander-Arnold, LIV (£5.1) – Did well for international games and he is a cheaper alternative to Robertson.
- Gomez, LIV (£5.1) – We favour him for the potential clean sheet.
- Martial, MUN (£7.6) – Best league form since he joined Man United. Scored 5 games in a row!
- Richarlison, EVE (£6.9) – 6 goals to his name this season and playing in striker role. Worth at least a goal this week.
- Sterling, MCI (£11.2) – Directly involved in 11 goals this season, there’s nearly a goal per game.
- Neves, WOL (£5.0) – A budget choice for a sure starter.
- Salah, LIV (£13.0) – When in doubt, choose Salah. Worked wonders last season and still holds true this season.
- Aguero, MCI (£11.4) – Surely a goal or 2 against west ham who is leaking goals at home.
- Jimenez, WOL (£5.8) – Favourable game this week, at least an assist or goal.
- Success, WAT (£4.6) – A budget choice for the substitute bench.
Total price: £99.5
Feel free to post your comments below or challenge us. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback. We would even welcome anyone who thinks they are good enough to challenge us.