The favourites didn’t deliver, and the differentials stood out in the last game week. Mid-week fixtures are back and it will be tricky with squad rotation and injuries for some clubs, especially Man City. 11 game weeks left, we look at some differentials who could help you climb up the standings.
- Patricio, WOL (£4.5 – 8.9% ) – Huddersfield is doomed for relegation and we don’t see them scoring many till the end of the season. There might not be many clean sheets going around in week but expect Wolves to secure one.
- Schar, NEW (£4.7 – 1.7%) – Newcastle form is boosted with a home win versus Huddersfield and expect a strong showing at home again. Schar scored 2 goals at home just a few weeks back, he might come up with goals again.
- Digne, EVE (£5.3 – 7.9%) – Had an explosive few weeks before the run died down. Expect his points contribution to pick up again against poor Cardiff.
- Redmond, SOU (£5.3 – 2.5%) – One of the first thing to watch out for in fixture list is who is the opponents for Fulham. Fulham will certainly concede and Redmond seems a good bet for assists or goals this week.
- Sigurdsson, EVE (£7.2 – 5.5%) – We expect Sigurdsson form to pick up against Cardiff after a disappointing few weeks. Could be a good differential with low ownership.
- Rondon, NEW (£5.8 – 6.5%) – Expect his ownership to pick up soon but he has slowly become the focal point in the attack for Newcastle.
- Kane, TOT (£12.4 – 13.3%) – Not exactly a differential with 13.3% ownership but we think it’s time to get him on your team before other managers do. Kane is back.
Feel free to post your comments below or challenge us. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback. We would even welcome anyone who thinks they are good enough to challenge us.
FF Red Devil has a flair for the obvious and wears the name of his favourite club in his nickname. But trust him – his picks are impartial.