The final Gameweek of the season. The title race is going down the wire between Liverpool and Man City. For Top 4, unless Arsenal win and Spurs lose, plus a huge swing in goal difference, it will be Chelsea and Spurs joining the title challengers in the Top 4. The rest of the teams have nothing really to fight for and we expect wide spread rotation throughout the league.
As such, it would be generally safer to bring in players from teams with something to fight for in this Gameweek 38.
- Ederson (MCI, 5.7m) – If you are looking to bring in a goalkeeper, there are only 2 choices for me this week. One is Ederson, who has 20 clean sheets this season.
- Alisson (LIV, 5.9m) – Alisson is the other GK, who also has 20 clean sheets this season.
- Alexander-Arnold (LIV, 5.7m) – After what he did to Barcelona, he will be the number one pick if you are looking for a defender.
- Laporte (MCI, 6.3m) – He has amassed 56 points in his last 7 games. Incredible.
- Valery (SOU, 4.1m) – We fancy a Southampton clean sheet against Huddersfield, who has been the worst team in the league. The tricky part is to choose the defenders who will start for Southampton.
- Redmond (SOU, 5.5m) – Selected by only 5.5% of managers and rested in the last league game, we fancy his chances against Huddersfield. An alternative would be his team mate, Ward-prowse (5.1m).
- Mane (LIV, 10.2m) – Liverpool need a win against Wolves if they want to overtake Man City in the title race. Salah would also be a great option if he is proven fit.
- Sterling (MCI, 11.7m) – No goals and 1 assist in his last 4 games. But he could still score attacking returns as Man City tries to retain their title.
- Tielemans (LEI, 6.0m) – On form with 8 attacking returns from his last 10 games. Also playing against Chelsea who has secured Top 4 and would be expected to be tired after their Europa tie on Thursday.
- Aguero (MCI, 11.9m) – Guaranteed to start, you would want to buy him playing against Brighton, who has conceded 8 goals in their last 3 home games.
- Rashford (MUN, 7.3m) – He is playing against a relegated Cardiff who played with so much heart throughout the season but fell short on quality.
- Vardy (LEI, 9.0m) – He loves scoring against the Top 6 teams and we expect a strong team from Leicester to show that they can compete for a Top 4 place next season.
Feel free to post your comments below or challenge us. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback.