The FPL GW31 fixtures have been confirmed after the conclusion on the last 16 of the 2019/20 Emirates FA Cup.
Only four fixtures will go ahead after a total of 7 Premier League teams (at time of writing) made it to the quarter-finals.
The fixture list for GW31 is:
- Spurs VS West Ham United
- Burnley vs Watford
- Liverpool vs Crystal Palace
- Wolves vs Bournemouth
What is happening?
GW31 will see a reduced set of fixtures with only 8 teams playing.
Why is this happening?
This is always going to happen given that the quarter-finals of the 2019/20 FA Cup has been scheduled on GW31 itself. It has been a norm for Premier League and the postponed fixtures would be played later, possibly in another double game week in GW33-GW35.
How will this affect my players?
Only players from the 8 teams would score points this GW.
What does this mean for my FPL Chips?
- Free Hit – Definitely a case for using the Free Hit if not already utilised. Most managers would struggle to field a XI without the using the Free Hit Chip so this is superb opportunity to pull clear.
- Wildcard – You can use a WC to get the XI you want for this gameweek but teams missing out here would be playing DGWs very soon as the season reaches the business end of things.
What do you suggest I do?
Definitely a Free Hit here if you still have it. Otherwise, considering spending on transfers to field a decent team of at least 7-8 players or risk suffering a horrible gameweek. We see good fixtures here for Spurs and Liverpool and perhaps even Wolves so do load up from these teams.
Classic Fantasy Premier League Code: effv23
If you like what you read, don’t visit us
- Telegram —> https://t.me/FFtitan
- Our newest platform partners are allaboutfpl