FPL GW38+ Free Hit We have finally come to the last Gameweek of the season. For this FPL GW38+, we select a Free Hit squad which can do well.
Before we reveal the squad, let us look at what’s left to play for in this final gameweek.
Champions League qualification
It will be 2 teams from 3, namely Manchester United, Leicester and Chelsea.
- LEI vs MUN
- CHE vs WOL
Europa League qualification
Wolves is in 6th place and Tottenham is in 7th place. Should Arsenal win the FA Cup, then only 6th place will guarantee Europa League qualification.
- CHE vs WOL
- PAL vs TOT
It will be 2 teams from 3, namely Aston Villa, Watford and Bournemouth.
- WHU vs AST
- ARS vs WAT
- EVE vs BOU
The current top goal scorers in the league are
- Vardy – 23 goals – Home to MUN
- Ings – 21 goals – Home to SHU
- Aubameyang – 20 goals – Home to WAT
- Salah – 19 goals – Away at NEW
- Sterling – 19 goals – Home to NOR
It will be a straight fight between Pope (Home to BHA) and Ederson (Home to NOR), who both currently have 15 clean sheets.
KDB currently has 19 assists and will have the extra motivation to break the current record of 20 assists held by Thierry Henry in the 2002/03 season.
- Pope (BUR, 5.1m, TSB 22.7%) – It would cap a fantastic campaign if he can win his first ever Golden Glove
- Martinez (ARS, 4.4m, TSB 3.6%) – A playing back up keeper in case any freak accidents happen.
- Pieters (BUR, 4.3m, TSB 6.3%) – With the Burnley team committed to help Pope win the Golden Glove, he is a budget buy which can free up funds for premium midfielders and forwards.
- Bardsley (BUR, 4.4m, TSB 2.0%) – We are going for a triple up in Burnley defence.
- Tierney (ARS, 5.3m, TSB 1.1%) – Watford has conceded in every game since the restart and he has a good chance of a clean sheet and attacking returns.
- Diop (WHU, 4.3m, TSB 2.4%) – A cheap bench option to bring on in case any of the chosen 3 defenders do not start.
- Branthwaite (EVE, 4.0m, TSB 0.3%) – Bench fodder
- D Silva (MCI, 7.5m, TSB 7.8%) – Nobody like to second guess Pep but Silva was given a complete rest and did not feature against Watford.
- Mahrez (MCI, 8.6m, 10.1%) – Given some rest in the last league game, we think he has a good chance of starting against Norwich.
- Sterling (MCI, 12.0m, TSB 21.9%) – It was a toss up for this 3rd attacking spot from Manchester City between KDB and Sterling. We decided to go with Sterling because he was substituted early against Watford while KDB played the whole game.
- Martial (MUN, 8.5m, TSB 22.7%) – He is a midfielder listed as a forward and has scored 6 goals and provided 5 assists since the restart.
- Fernandes (MUN, 9.1m, TSB 29.1%) – We like him given that injuries are depriving 3 of the 4 regulars in Leicester backline.
- Kane (TOT, 10.9m, TSB 12.6%) – 4 goals in his last 2 games, he is guaranteed to start and will want to add more to his goal tally.
- Ings (SOU, 7.6m, TSB 31.1%) – Chasing the Golden Boot, he would be desperate to score against a Sheffield United side.
- Greenwood (MUN, 4.8m, TSB 26.4%) – He would probably only make the bench but at this price, he is the best choice under 5m.
The starting 11 are Pope, Bardsley, Pieters, Tierney, D. Silva, Mahrez, KDB, Martial, Fernandes, Kane, Ings and the total squad cost is 100.6m if you are buying all the players at their current price.
If you have some spare cash, you can consider upgrading one of the cheap Burnley defender to Tarkowski, as well as upgrade Diop/Branthwaite to other defenders that you like.
Also check out our partner’s stats and review of the same gameweek.
- Classic Fantasy Premier League Code: effv23
If you like what you read, don’t visit us
- Telegram —> https://t.me/FFtitan
- Our newest platform partners are allaboutfpl
FF Titan is the soul and spine of our project. He devotes every waking minute to FPL and participates in numerous leagues.