FPL GW04 Wildcard
To be fair, there isn’t a strong argument for to use your wildcard this week.
The transfer window closes after GW04 and there would be a 2-week FPL break for the international break.
It makes slightly more sense to use for GW05, but we are not here to judge, only to advise.
- Martinez (AVL | 4.6) The Villa GK has been outstanding to date. Villa have 2 tough fixtures to come, against Liverpool and Leicester but afterwards he looks like a good GK to have until at least the next WC.
- Ryan (BHA | 4.5) There is an option to keep a 4.0 GK and stick to Martinez thru thick and thin but with 4.5, you get a regular starter whom you can alternate with Martinez.
- Robertson (LIV | 7.0)
- van Dijk (LIV | 6.5)
Doubling up on Liverpool defence seems logical. They are always likely to get clean sheets and both Robertson and van Dijk are always good for attacking returns.
- Coleman (EVE | 5.0) Everton are playing well, so the need here to pick Toffees’ defenders. Digne is expensive and Coleman provides a good alternative. He is equally attacking from the right.
- Justin (LEI | 4.7) Leicester is another team on the up. Two good home games are coming up for the Foxes – West Ham and Villa.
- Lamptey (BHA | 4.6) Lamptey can be a FPL sensation this season. He is effervescent, energetic and loves to get into the box. Already have 3 FPL assists.
- Salah (LIV | 12.1) In Salah we trust. Looks like a better asset at home than away and seems to be sharing the scoring responsibility with Mane. The key difference is that he takes penalties.
- De Bruyne (MCI | 11.6) After the shocker against Leicester, we expect City to bounce back quickly. Takes every form of set-piece for City and will create and score a lot this season.
- Barnes (LEI | 7.0) Vardy will provide score the most goals for Leicester this season but Barnes will prove to be a key attacking asset. Should get more game time than Maddison, at least for the next few games.
- Pereira (WBA | 6.0) Pereira is the center of all WBA attacks and even if his clubs struggles, he will provide more assists to come this season. Also packs a deadly freekick.
- Kilch (LEE | 5.6) Many Leeds midfielders make good picks but Kilch takes penalties so he is our pick. Leeds have a string of good games after GW04.
- Calvert-Lewin (EVE | 7.4) The hottest FPL property to date is must have.
- Wilson (NEW | 6.4) Wilson is now Newcastle’s first choice and will shoulder most of the scoring responsibilities.
- Bamford (LEE | 5.8) After Calvert-Lewin, the next most popular choice of late. His price is very attractive and we expect it to continue to rise as his demand increases.
Join our leagues!
Find us on: