UCL Fantasy MD5 Limitless Wildcard
Jelle was ranked 14th globally after MD2 and is currently 305th with 329pts.
Players playing on Tuesday are in blue and those playing on Wednesday in red.
Remember to use your manual substitutions wisely.
- Sportiello (ATA) – A must game on MD5 for the Italians, against a Midtylland side which has only scored twice in their four outings to date. Atalanta’s only clean sheet to date actually came at Anfield, we think it would be back-to-back clean sheets here.
- Scezny (JUV) – Juventus plays Dynamo Kiev, who are missing a host of players through COVID.
- Gosens (ATA) – It is interesting to note that Gosens did not play when Atalanta lost 5-0 at home to Liverpool. He would be dangerous for Atalanta down the wing on MD5
- Robertson (LIV) – Robertson was rested on MD4 but should return to duty in the must-win game for Liverpool against Ajax.
- De Ligt (JUV) – The Dutch defender has played once in Champions League so far but is expected to start for Juventus against Dynamo Kiev.
- Angelino (LEI) – Angelino is currently the 5th highest scoring defender with 28pts. Faces Istanbul Basasksehir, which will give him room on the flanks to exploit.
- Dest (BAR) – The American will start for Barcelona given the club’s currently injury woes at the back. Had already scored once on MD4.
- Salah (LIV) – Salah was given some time off over the weekend, we expect him to go into this game all guns blazing.
- Mane (LIV) – Played limited minutes over the weekend, he will be able to exploit Ajax’s right.
- Sterling (MCI) – Rested entirely over the weekend; City needs to win here to guarantee top spot.
- De Bruyne (MCI) – Will be needed to orchestrate the City midfield.
- Szoboslai (SAL) – Our differential pick of the week. Salzburg still have a chance to make it to the Last 16 with a win here.
- Lukaku (INT) – Inter need Lukaku to be at his best; if the Italians do not win here, they will be eliminated.
- Ronaldo (JUV) – Ronaldo’s return of 1 goal and 1 assist so far is considered poor by his ridiculously high standard. He was rested over the weekend and we expect him to lead the charge.
- Messi (BAR) – Messi was fully rested on MD4 and did not even travel. We expect him to lead the line against Ferencvaros.
Become a Fantasy Football Scout member by using this link!
Join our leagues
Find us on