Euro Fantasy MD 7 Team Reveal
Will it come home or go to Rome?
For Euro Fantasy managers, it’s the last opportunity to increase your rank and we are here to help you for that.
(article image by Stadium of SportS)
Number of players who will be playing
I currently have 13 players who can play the finals with 2 already being eliminated (After using the 5 free transfers for the final).
You will need only 11 players since there is only 1 match and you can’t sub anyone off. I didn’t used any additional hit after the quarter-final and that has gave me huge bonus. So let’s start the team reveal :-
Euro Fantasy MD 7 Team Reveal – Goalkeepers
Our GK will be Gianluigi Donnaruma (5.8 | Italy). Our other GK is already eliminated. The other option you can have is Jordan Pickford (5.9 | England).
We have four defenders in our team but we will start only 3 of them. These three shall be decided after the team news arrives.
- Luke Shaw (6.3 | England)
- Harry Maguire (5.7 | England)
- Emerson (5.5 | Italy)
- John Stones (5.9 | England)
- Other good option – Giovanni Di Lorenzo (5.2 | Italy)
We are fancying England to keep a clean-sheet. If that does, our green arrow will continue.
We will be having 4 mid-fielders in our final XI.
- Raheem Sterling (9.9 | England) – Sterling earned a penalty against Denmark that helped England to get the winning goal. He also has a great potential to sore in the final. He has 3 goals, 1 assist and 5 CS against his name till now in the tournament.
- Lorenzo Insigne (8.7 | Italy) – The Italian mid-fielder has 2 goals and 3 CS so far in the tournament and can be a vital player for Italy.
- Mason Mount (7.3 | England) – The youngster too has a great stage to shine and can surely be a great asset for the team.
- Federico Chiesa (7.4 | Italy) – His goal in the semis was the proof of his potential. He has 2 goals so far and will try to win the final for his country.
There is a great possibility that only 2 forwards will start the finals but we have an extra forward who can score some goals even as a substitution.
- Harry Kane (11.7 | England) – If England want to win the final, it will be their skipper, Kane, who has to take the responsibilities on his shoulders. He scored a goal on the rebound of penalty in the semis and will try to score here too.
- Ciro Immobile (10.2 | Italy) – He started the tournament on a high note but has lost his form in the last three matches and will definitely try to bounce back here, at the biggest stage. He has 2 goals and 1 assist so far.
- Dominic Calvert Lewin (6.9 | Italy) – A differential of our pack. We are holding him in reserve in hope that he comes on at a later stage.
Harry Kane – The best forward present in the combined team can score goals and can be a great captaincy choice.
Raheem Sterling – Sterling can be a differential captain pick due to an extra point of CS if England keeps it.
Join our leagues!
- Classic (code –> qpscj5)
Find us on:
A jolly person who is always obsessed with sports and studies and loves to watch and write on Football .
Best FPL finish – 21K